We Offer a unique and highly-accurate method of performing aerial antenna measurements for various broadcast and telecommunications technologies using remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS).
LS Multi Copter Projects and Services is the holder of a SACAA air service license G1228D with a number of certified RPAS and pilots.
Wireless technology applications include:
- Radiation antenna characteristic measurements (non-invasive i.e. no interruption of service) Horisontal Radiation Pattern, Vertical Radiation Pattern, Tilt, Effective Radiated Power
- Spectrum Occupancy
- Visual (Photographic) assessment of site and mast installations
- 3D Rendering of Sites
Other applications include:
- Ortho Image Generation
- Photogrammetry and Aerial Mapping/Point Cloud Generation
- Visual (Photographic/Infrared) Infrastructure Assessments
- Hazardous area Inspections
In addition to the RPAS services on offer, we are ready to discuss unique RPAS based solutions for your airborne business requirements utilising our systems and pilots or elements thereof.
Amongst a range of applications on offer, we specialise in airborne antenna radiation measurements for broadcast and telecommunications transmission technologies using remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS).This system was developed in South Africa by LS of South Africa Radio Communication Services and has revolutionised comprehensive performance characterisation of operational transmission antennas and sites around the globe.
The procedure is wholly non-intrusive and the output provides an extensive one- stop performance assessment of complex radiating antennas in all azimuth and elevation directions. Alternative value added services such as mast inventories, site layout surveys, photographic rendering and infrared applications associated with transmission sites and industrial installations are also offered.
LS of South Africa has successfully performed measurement in Africa, South America, Europe and Scandinavia.
Our RPAS services clients include:
- CRAN (Namibia)
- CSIR (South Africa)
- Towercast (France)
- Radio Senale/Rohde & Schwarz (Colombia)
- Multichoice (South Africa)
- TéléDiffusion de France (TDF) (France)
- Südwestrundfunk (SWR) (Germany)
- Emitel (Poland)
- Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SRG SSR) (Switzerland)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- Sentech (South Africa)
- Norkring (Belgium)
- Romkatel (Croatia)